1. We collect personal information for the purposes of providing the Website and services to you in accordance. Any use of the information will be in accordance with your directions. Where information is required to be disclosed by law, we will only disclose necessary information. We may use your information:
- to communicate with you to better understand your needs through competitions, market research, customer loyalty programs or to comply with our legal obligations;
- to provide you with information about products or services offered by us;
- to monitor or improve the quality and standard of service provided to you or to other consumers by us;
- to provide offers that may be of interest to you;
- to better understand your preferences.
2. The personal information that the Company may collect includes but is not limited to, the your name, e-mail address, addresses, telephone numbers, gender, date of birth, transaction information, information about products or services which might suit you, preferences and criteria information.
4. We may also collect certain information through the use of pixel tags. Pixel tags are small graphic images placed on certain pages of the Website or in certain e-mails from us. When you access these pages or e-mails, pixel tags generate a generic notice of that visit. Pixel tags usually work in conjunction with cookies, registering when a particular computer visits a particular page. If the User turns off cookies, the pixel tag will simply detect an anonymous Website visit.
5. Our server may also automatically record information that a web browser sends when you visit the Website such as server log details which may include products such as the your IP address, browser details, pages viewed and other products.
6. We may provide you with a unique password to verify their identity before allowing access to some features of the Website. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of this password and therefore any information which can be viewed by entering this password on the Website. You are responsible for notifying us of any loss or unauthorised use of your password.
7. Users wishing to access their personal information held by us may do so by written request. We may also use personal information to keep you informed of our services, Website changes and other matters that we consider may be of interest or relevance to you. If you does not wish to be contacted for these purposes, please let us know using the contact details on the Website.
8. If personal information held by us is inaccurate or out of date you have the right to request it to be updated or corrected.
9. We may share your personal information in the following circumstances. These circumstances should not be considered comprehensive and exclusive and do not affect our rights to share your personal information in other ways to the extent permitted by law.
10. We may share your personal information:
(i) with Gary Peer & Associates, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their agents and employees;
(ii) with our business partners and vendors. We may also share personal information with licensees, sponsors, business partners, third party contractors marketing and advertising partners, and parties that provide support services for the Website. In all cases, we endeavour to limit the information shared with partners and vendors to that which is necessary to carry out those functions;
(iii) where we are required to disclose personal information in response to law enforcement activity or other governmental request, or when otherwise required or permitted by law;
(iv) to enforce our contract or property rights, enforce the Website terms, or when otherwise necessary to protect itself; and/or
(v) due to a sale or merger of one or more of our assets or any division or business line.
11. The Website is hosted in Australia, if you do not reside in Australia, then by using the Website you consent to the transfer of any personal information to Australia.
12. You consent to and authorise us to include your personal information in a database compiled by us for use in direct marketing by us. If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us, you can opt-out by contacting us via the details located on the Website. All emails, SMS and newsletters from the Website allow you to opt-out of further mailings.
13. If you "opt-out", we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of business partners, affiliates, or third parties which we have already shared your personal information with as at the date of your request to opt-out.
14. In relation to personal information from children, we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. If a user is a parent or guardian, please do not allow your children to submit personal information without the parent or guardian’s prior permission.